Friday, September 11, 2009

Autumn Garb

I needed a new sweatshirt (since my "Surfside Brew Crew" one is pretty juvenile for a 40-year old), so I went to the awesome Neighborhoodies website yesterday, and had a dark brown custom-stitched one made up with a big "9¾" in mustard on the left front chest. I should have it in two weeks.

And I am trying to find a cool patch or two for the sleeve. I spent some time yesterday looking at them on eBay, but nothing caught my eye except for a few "Fender" ones. I'll keep looking...

Currently listening to:

1 comment:

  1. The sweatshirt arrived yesterday in the mail (around 11 am), and it looks great! I washed it today so it doesn't have that 'new' smell or feel, and I am going to wear it at The Johnnies show up in Kittery. Thanks to Neighborhoodies.com, the US Postal Service, and Tide detergent! ☺

    ReplyDelete